1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Split Pea & Ham Soup Kit
6 hrs 20 mins
Queen of Everything's Note:
Put ingredients together and store in the freezer. Then, one hectic morning, just pull this out of the freezer, throw it into your trusty crock pot and dinner will be finished when you arrive home. Great for a new mother or someone recuperating from an illness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pick over peas and rinse well.
- 2In a gallon size freezer zipper bag, combine ham bone, split peas and chopped onions, carrots and celery.
- 3In a snack sized zipper bag sized bag, combine bay leaf, peeled bouillon cubes, garlic powder and pepper.
- 4Squeeze out as much air from both of the bags as possible.
- 5Include all ingredients in a 2 gallon size freezer bag and include the following directions:.
- 6Place contents of ham and peas bag and seasonings bag into crock pot.
- 7Cover with 1.5 - 2 quart of water.
- 8Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- 9Serve with croutons.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Split Pea & Ham Soup Kit
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 285.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: