Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple, convenient, yummy...what more can you ask for?
Make and share this Crock Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (13 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, rinsed drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Combine cream cheese and half and half in a bowl until well blended.
- Add all ingredients except monterey jack and stir well.
- Pour mixture into crock pot, cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until warmed through.
- Sprinkle with monterey jack and enjoy!