Recipe by Paramela
Simple, convenient, yummy...what more can you ask for?
Top Review by MindyP679
I've made this dip multiple times to rave reviews. I use green onion instead of plain because I like the delicate flavor and it's easier to chop. :) This is the first recipe I've tried that didn't leave a grease pool on top of the dish... Super thick and rich and OH so cheesy and creamy. Thank you so much!! It's my favorite for taking to potlucks.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (13 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, rinsed drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese and half and half in a bowl until well blended.
- Add all ingredients except monterey jack and stir well.
- Pour mixture into crock pot, cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until warmed through.
- Sprinkle with monterey jack and enjoy!