Recipe by Girly Griller
I work full-time so the crockpot is a great way to have an excellent meal on a work night with little effort. This roast is usually very tender!
- 3 lbs roast (whichever you prefer, I usually use Rump)
- 2 cups spicy hot V8
- 1⁄2 cup roasted green chilies
- 1⁄2 yellow onion
- 4 -5 potatoes
gravy (use 1 cup broth from crock pot)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can 98% fat-free condensed mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up roast into 8 to 10 chuncks place in crockpot.
- Quarter onion and place in crockpot.
- Quarter potatos and add to crockpot.
- Add Chopped Roasted Green chile.
- Add V8 juice.
- Add water to fill crockpot.
- Season to taste.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.