Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A soup to warm things up on a cold day!
- 1 lb mild bulk sausage
- 1 lb spicy bulk sausage
- 2 (15 ounce) cansmexican stewed tomatoes
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup slided carrot
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Combine sausage, shape into small balls. Brown thoroughly in skillet.
- Place in large crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients plus 1 C water and stir gently so meatballs will not break up.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6-7 hours.