Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A spicy sandwich for those who love buffalo wings!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 sandwich buns
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Pour wing sauce and ranch mix over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Once chicken has cooked, uncover, add the butter, and shred chicken with 2 forks until mixed well.
- Serve on buns.
This recipe is AMAZING! My husband and I both absolutely loved it. The ranch adds a nice seasoning to the chicken to balance the heat. We used the chicken to top salads and put in wraps, instead of on sandwich buns - but it is fantastic! We will definitely make again... thank you so much for sharing!