1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Spanish Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
8 hrs 8 mins
Spicy, ground beef with pkg. spanish rice mix, green peppers and so... so easy in the crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine beef,rice mix (reserving seasoning packet), egg & onions.
- 2Divide and stuff meat mixture into pepper halves.
- 3Pour tomatoes into slow cooker, arrange pepper halves on top.
- 4Combine tomato soup, rice-mix seasoning packet & water, then pour over peppers.
- 5Cover, and cook on low 8-10 hours in crock pot.
- 6Twenty minutes before the end of cooking tim, top stuffed peppers with cheese.
Browse Our Top Equipment Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Equipment Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Spanish Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.8
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 144.8 mg
- Sodium 615.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Spanish rice mix