Spicy, ground beef with pkg. spanish rice mix, green peppers and so... so easy in the crock pot.
Make and share this Crock Pot Spanish Stuffed Green Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Combine beef,rice mix (reserving seasoning packet), egg & onions.
- Divide and stuff meat mixture into pepper halves.
- Pour tomatoes into slow cooker, arrange pepper halves on top.
- Combine tomato soup, rice-mix seasoning packet & water, then pour over peppers.
- Cover, and cook on low 8-10 hours in crock pot.
- Twenty minutes before the end of cooking tim, top stuffed peppers with cheese.