Recipe by BakinBaby
Spicy, ground beef with pkg. spanish rice mix, green peppers and so... so easy in the crock pot.
Top Review by Denise in NH
I have made these numerous times and kept forgetting to write a review. I just put the peppers in the crock pot this morning and I just want you to know that I love this recipe! It is so easy to prepare and they are delicious! My husband is not fond of rice, but he loves these stuffed peppers. Thanks so much for posting this recipe!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (7 ounce) Spanish rice mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 4 green peppers (halved, cored and seeded)
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef,rice mix (reserving seasoning packet), egg & onions.
- Divide and stuff meat mixture into pepper halves.
- Pour tomatoes into slow cooker, arrange pepper halves on top.
- Combine tomato soup, rice-mix seasoning packet & water, then pour over peppers.
- Cover, and cook on low 8-10 hours in crock pot.
- Twenty minutes before the end of cooking tim, top stuffed peppers with cheese.