1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce
8 hrs 10 mins
This is such an easy sauce to throw in the pot in the morning, then forget about it until you're ready for dinner! You may also add any vegetables you like or 1-2 lbs. browned meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (more or less to taste)
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Place all ingredients, except parmesan cheese, in a crock pot.
- 2Mix thoroughly.
- 3Turn crock pot on low for 8 hours, more or less, until you are ready to eat.
- 4Stir in the parmesan cheese while pasta is boiling.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 1834.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 12.7 g