I got this recipe from Kraft. Its easy and smells delicious while cooking! I use commerically prepared spaghetti sauce, but I'm sure homemade would be even better. I've always used the high cook setting - but I'm also impatient!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine stuffing mix, meat, egg and water. (I end up using my hands to mix it all together.).
- 2Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and place in crock-pot.
- 3Top with half the mushrooms, half the green peppers and repeat with remaining mushrooms and peppers.
- 4Cover with spaghetti sauce. You can use more or less sauce, depending on your preference.
- 5Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4.
- 6When time is almost up, cook spaghetti and serve meatballs and sauce over spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.5
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.9 mg
- Sodium 858.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 30.1 g