Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
I got this recipe from Kraft. Its easy and smells delicious while cooking! I use commerically prepared spaghetti sauce, but I'm sure homemade would be even better. I've always used the high cook setting - but I'm also impatient!
- 1 (6 ounce) packagestove top turkey stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced
- 3 -4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb spaghetti
- Combine stuffing mix, meat, egg and water. (I end up using my hands to mix it all together.).
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and place in crock-pot.
- Top with half the mushrooms, half the green peppers and repeat with remaining mushrooms and peppers.
- Cover with spaghetti sauce. You can use more or less sauce, depending on your preference.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4.
- When time is almost up, cook spaghetti and serve meatballs and sauce over spaghetti.