1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
2 hrs 10 mins
Terri Newell's Note:
This recipe is special more for its cooking method than its ingredients. You can modify it to suit your taste, but I think you'll agree...making spaghetti and meatballs can't get any easier than this !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break spaghetti in half and put in crock pot.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- 3Cover, cook on Low 4-6 hours, or on High 2 hours. Stir once at "halftime".
- 4Note -- I use homemade meatballs, which I always have on hand, but I use a purchased sauce with garlic that my children love. The can size was 681 ml. Also, I never measure the pasta, I just use two handfuls. But the Recipezaar editors could not computer such a measurement.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 416.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: