1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Spaghetti
6 hrs 10 mins
Beth Gambrell's Note:
Great super easy recipe! Very moist, tasty and usually gets many raves. I fixed this and brought it to work and got requests from everyone for the recipe! Very easy to double.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef and place in crockpot.
- 2Add all remaining ingredients except spaghetti and stir well.
- 3Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- 4Turn to high the last hour and stir in spaghetti.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 966.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: