Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Great super easy recipe! Very moist, tasty and usually gets many raves. I fixed this and brought it to work and got requests from everyone for the recipe! Very easy to double.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 4 ounces spaghetti, broken into pieces
- Brown beef and place in crockpot.
- Add all remaining ingredients except spaghetti and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Turn to high the last hour and stir in spaghetti.
Yummy and easy to make. I halved the salt because it seemed like too much but next time I won't because it needs the full amount. I added a chopped green pepper because I had to use it up. I also topped my plate with some crumbled cheddar and it was great. I loved the fact that I did not need to precook the pasta.
This was disgusting-not the flavor of the sauce, I did my own seasoning, but the noodles were like eating glue. I added water repeatedly, trying to thin it out but it was the noodles themselves that I couldnt stand. They were thick (and I used angel hair pasta) and just...gross. I had three bites and couldnt even bring myself to eat it.
I tried this recipe today and it was great!!! Will be cooking this one again....