Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Easy Easy Easy!
- 30 ounces chicken broth
- 15 ounces canned diced peeled tomatoes
- 4 ounces canned diced green chiles
- 16 ounces frozen corn, thawed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- seasoning salt
- Mix everything together in a 5 quart slow cooker. Cook on high for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to low for another 3-4 hours, or until the chicken is cooked.
- Season with the seasoned salt to taste.