Recipe by Delish
This recipe came from the Dallas Morning News paper. You can serve it in tortillas with spanish rice on the side or serve it over rice. Either way, it's super easy and very yummy!
Top Review by Debloves2cook
Very tasty and easy! We loved it and will make again and again. I served on tortillas with shredded cheddar and sour cream. I think we decided that next time we would serve over rice because it comes out of the crock pot pretty hot, too hot to eat right away, but by the time it cools the tortillas are soggy.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) Mexican-style corn, drained
- 16 ounces chunky salsa, your choice
- flour tortilla (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- hot cooked rice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the corn, beans, and half of the salsa in a lightly greased crock pot.
- Top with the chicken.
- Pour remaining salsa over chicken.
- Cover and cook first hour on high, then three more hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- Serve with warm tortillas and cheese or over rice.