Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Nice, easy lazy Saturday meal - throw it in the crock pot, watch a movie, have a glass of wine and voila! Dinner's ready. Another good one from "Fix It and Forget It."
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers, undrained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces Mexican-style tomatoes, undrained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- hot cooked rice
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Combine beans, red peppers, tomatoes, onion, salt and peppr. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on High 2 to 3 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over rice.
I've made this from their cookbook and it's good. Very easy too!