DELICIOUS and EASY!! Makes GOOD gravy which is wonderful served over mashed potatoes. Your dinner cooks while you shop or work. Easy preparation!
- Dredge steak pieces in flour. In a large skillet, brown steak pieces in vegetable oil. Remove and place in bottom of crock pot.
- In a medium size bowl mix all remaining ingredients EXCEPT sour cream. (Do not drain tomatoes.) Pour mixture over steak in pot.
- Turn crock pot on high for 1st hour. Turn to low for remaining 3 to 4 hours.
- Mix in sour cream during last 30 minutes of crock pot cooking time.
- Note: If thicker gravy is desired: In a small bowl mix together 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of cold water and mix into pot jucies 5 minutes before serving.
- Wonderful served over mashed potatoes!
I reviewed this a few minutes ago but forgot to do the stars. Definitely 5 star.
This was very easy to prepare and I definitely like the ease of using my crock pot. Meat turned out tender and it was quite similar to my favorite Swiss Stack recipe. I did find the Worcestershire sauce a little too obvious, might just leave it out the next time.
Quick easy and tastey.Enjoyed by the whole family.Thanks for posting.