1/3 Photos of Crock Pot - Sour Cream Swiss Steak
5 hrs 10 mins
Seasoned Cook's Note:
DELICIOUS and EASY!! Makes GOOD gravy which is wonderful served over mashed potatoes. Your dinner cooks while you shop or work. Easy preparation!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dredge steak pieces in flour. In a large skillet, brown steak pieces in vegetable oil. Remove and place in bottom of crock pot.
- 2In a medium size bowl mix all remaining ingredients EXCEPT sour cream. (Do not drain tomatoes.) Pour mixture over steak in pot.
- 3Turn crock pot on high for 1st hour. Turn to low for remaining 3 to 4 hours.
- 4Mix in sour cream during last 30 minutes of crock pot cooking time.
- 5Note: If thicker gravy is desired: In a small bowl mix together 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of cold water and mix into pot jucies 5 minutes before serving.
- 6Wonderful served over mashed potatoes!
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot - Sour Cream Swiss Steak
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.5
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 714.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: