Crock Pot - Sour Cream Swiss Steak
- Dredge steak pieces in flour. In a large skillet, brown steak pieces in vegetable oil. Remove and place in bottom of crock pot.
- In a medium size bowl mix all remaining ingredients EXCEPT sour cream. (Do not drain tomatoes.) Pour mixture over steak in pot.
- Turn crock pot on high for 1st hour. Turn to low for remaining 3 to 4 hours.
- Mix in sour cream during last 30 minutes of crock pot cooking time.
- Note: If thicker gravy is desired: In a small bowl mix together 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of cold water and mix into pot jucies 5 minutes before serving.
- Wonderful served over mashed potatoes!