- 2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal (or similar)
- 3 cups Rice Chex (or similar)
- 2 cups shredded wheat cereal, bite size
- 1 cup peanuts or 1 cup pecans or 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup thin pretzel stick
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cereals, nuts, and pretzels in Crock-Pot.
- Mix melted butter with all remaining ingredients; pour over cereal mixture in crock pot and toss lightly to coat.
- DO NOT COVER CROCK POT.
- Cook on High setting for 2 hours, stirring well every 30 minutes.
- Turn to LOW setting for 2-6 hours.
- Store in airtight container.