Recipe by lazyme
This sounds like a great way to make a snack mix during the holidays. I'll bet it smells good too.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made a double batch of this just last night for a get together we're having tomorrow evening & it is ABSOLUTELY GREAT, both in taste & smell! Definitely a keeper here! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Gimme 5]
- 236.59 ml Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 354.88 ml Rice Chex
- 236.59 ml bite size shredded whole wheat cereal
- 118.29 ml peanuts
- 118.29 ml pretzel stick
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml seasoning salt
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml onion salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in crockpot.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Cook on HIGH, uncovered, for 2 hours.
- Stir mixture well every 30 minutes.
- Turn crockpot to LOW and cook for 2-4 hours.
- Note: Store in air tight container. Makes 5 cups.