1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Snack Mix
5 hrs 10 mins
This sounds like a great way to make a snack mix during the holidays. I'll bet it smells good too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in crockpot.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients and pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- 3Cook on HIGH, uncovered, for 2 hours.
- 4Stir mixture well every 30 minutes.
- 5Turn crockpot to LOW and cook for 2-4 hours.
- 6Note: Store in air tight container. Makes 5 cups.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.6
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 241.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bite size shredded whole wheat cereal