Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This sounds like a great way to make a snack mix during the holidays. I'll bet it smells good too.
Make and share this Crock Pot Snack Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup bite size shredded whole wheat cereal
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup pretzel stick
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- Combine first 5 ingredients in crockpot.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Cook on HIGH, uncovered, for 2 hours.
- Stir mixture well every 30 minutes.
- Turn crockpot to LOW and cook for 2-4 hours.
- Note: Store in air tight container. Makes 5 cups.
Made a double batch of this just last night for a get together we're having tomorrow evening & it is ABSOLUTELY GREAT, both in taste & smell! Definitely a keeper here! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Gimme 5]
This was a wonderful recipe and didnt last long. Next time I will have to make a double batch for DH to enjoy. Can see this made quite often during the year! Thanks Vic for sharing this one with us! Made and reviewed For Your Consideration recipe tag game. http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/topic/286/For-Your-ConsiderationTag-Game?page=1
This turned out wonderful and a great way to prepare it. I loved not having to heat up the house. I made this for our vacation/road trip and we loved it. thank you for sharing with us.