Recipe by lazyme
This sounds like a great way to make a snack mix during the holidays. I'll bet it smells good too.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made a double batch of this just last night for a get together we're having tomorrow evening & it is ABSOLUTELY GREAT, both in taste & smell! Definitely a keeper here! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Gimme 5]
- 1 cup Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup bite size shredded whole wheat cereal
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup pretzel stick
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in crockpot.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Cook on HIGH, uncovered, for 2 hours.
- Stir mixture well every 30 minutes.
- Turn crockpot to LOW and cook for 2-4 hours.
- Note: Store in air tight container. Makes 5 cups.