Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I received this recipe with a crock pot I bought 15 yrs ago. I have been making this for so long. My family looks forward to me making it.
- 1 -2 lb round steak (Cut up in Bite Size Pieces)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 medium onion (Diced)
- 1 medium bell pepper (Diced)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- garlic powder
- Place Steak in the Crock pot Season, Sprinkle Flour.
- Add Onions, Bell Peppers, Tomatoes and Soy Sauce.
- Cook on low 4-6 Hours.
This was very fast to assemble. We feel it had a good taste. I did thicken the gravy the last 30 minutes of cooking. I mixed some cornstarch and water together and added to the crockpot. I served it over a hot bed of rice. Perhaps Gail could try adding a tablespoon of beef base and/or soy sauce this may add a bit more flavor for her.
Made this last night and we all loved it. I used real garlic instead of the powder.We had this with mashed potatoes and corn. Thanks Braunda.
We liked this. It was quick and easy!