Recipe by Sarah in New York
These are really easy to make and very tasty. I make these a lot when I forget to thaw out my meat. They take about 5 minutes to prepare and go!
Top Review by berry271
Had for supper a couple of nights ago. Does smell really great while cooking. I used just regular diced tomatoes, and steak sauce instead of worchestershire, cause that was what we had on hand. We served on hamburger buns and topped with cheese, ketchup, mayo, and lettuce. Had sweet potato fries on the side. We really enjoyed. We would normally cook burgers from frozen anyway, but it was nice to have them in the crock pot and ready for various mealtimes (I had to eat earlier, and my husband later). Also the hour or so before mealtimes is often stressful with young children, so not having to be so involved in preparation (instead getting it done during naptime) is nice.
- 8 frozen beef burgers
- 1 (15 ounce) can rotel, diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 onion, sliced
- 8 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 patty in crock pot or 2 patties side by side if they fit -- depending on your crock pot.
- Put 1 tsp of Worcester sauce on the patty, sprinkle onion, salt and pepper and a little tomatoes w/ chillies.
- Put another patty on top and repeat step two.
- Layer over and over finishing with the tomatoes. (It will look like a tower of beef patties!).
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- I usually serve with ketchup.