1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Smothered Beef Patties - Starting from Frozen Patties
5 hrs 5 mins
Sarah in New York's Note:
These are really easy to make and very tasty. I make these a lot when I forget to thaw out my meat. They take about 5 minutes to prepare and go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 1 patty in crock pot or 2 patties side by side if they fit -- depending on your crock pot.
- 2Put 1 tsp of Worcester sauce on the patty, sprinkle onion, salt and pepper and a little tomatoes w/ chillies.
- 3Put another patty on top and repeat step two.
- 4Layer over and over finishing with the tomatoes. (It will look like a tower of beef patties!).
- 5Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- 6I usually serve with ketchup.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Smothered Beef Patties - Starting from Frozen Patties
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 17.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 269.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: