Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a nice way to have stuffing all year round with any meal you like. Cooking it in the slow cooker keeps it nice and moist.
- 12 cups dry bread cubes
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- In a large bowl combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Pour broth and butter or margarine over the bread mixture and toss gently.
- Place mixture in a 3 1/2, 4 or 5 quart slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours.