Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Great crock pot meal that my family enjoys. It is so easy to make.
- 1 (28 ounce) package o'brien frozen potatoes
- 1 lb fully cooked kielbasa or 1 lb Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup water
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
I thought it was to dry so i added 2 cans cream of mushroom soup.