Recipe by Purdy Good Cook
This is a great meal that you can put on in the morning, and have it ready for when you get home. Kids love these!!! Really easy, and simple to make. I often cut this recipe in half, as it makes a lot.
- 1814.36 g ground beef
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml green pepper, chopped
- 793.78 g can tomato sauce
- 453.59 g tomato soup, undiluted
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml mustard
- 7.39 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to break up meat. Drain fat. Add onion, and green pepper and cook, stirring frequently, 5-10 min or until onion becomes translucent and mixture become fragrant.
- Transfer meat mixture to crock pot. Add remaining ingredients, stir well to combine.
- Cover, cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Sever on fresh buns or toast!