Recipe by Purdy Good Cook
This is a great meal that you can put on in the morning, and have it ready for when you get home. Kids love these!!! Really easy, and simple to make. I often cut this recipe in half, as it makes a lot.
- 4 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 16 ounces tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to break up meat. Drain fat. Add onion, and green pepper and cook, stirring frequently, 5-10 min or until onion becomes translucent and mixture become fragrant.
- Transfer meat mixture to crock pot. Add remaining ingredients, stir well to combine.
- Cover, cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Sever on fresh buns or toast!