Recipe by jean
This is a delicious sweet, spicy version of sloppy joes.
Top Review by Gingerbear
This recipe was very good but the sauce seemed to be lacking something. I dont know if it was maybe some spices that it needed or what but other than that, it is a very good recipe. The next time I think I will add more spices or maybe some tomato sauce. Thank you for a great recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish