Recipe by Mille®
Easy to prepare and yummy to boot!
Top Review by Naggy
I loved the recipe (esp. since it was quick). It's a little bland for my tastes; I added hot sauce while serving. The rest of the family doesn't like hot stuff, and they left stuffed. One note: I used a 3 oz. can of chopped green chiles rather than the chili sauce. A matter of taste, I guess, but it worked out perfect.
- 1 lb ground round (may substitute ground turkey)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (Angostura brand is low in sodium)
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce or 3 tablespoons Hunt's no-salt ketchup with chili powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 dash Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar