Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to prepare and yummy to boot!
Make and share this Crock Pot Sloppy Joe Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground round (may substitute ground turkey)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (Angostura brand is low in sodium)
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce or 3 tablespoons Hunt's no-salt ketchup with chili powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 dash Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Mix all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low until meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
- Serve on hamburger rolls or biscuits.