12 hrs 10 mins
Chef Wannabe 007's Note:
This is my version of #41685. I was trying to figure out the calorie counts for using skinless, boneless chicken and the math and conversions were killing me, so I decided to try entering the converted recipe to see if that would help. I also added eggplant & zucchini.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 lb skinless chicken breast
- 1 -2 lb skinless chicken thigh
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small eggplant, cubed
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon celery powder (I used celery seeds that I rubbed between my fingers)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (I used a pinch) (optional)
- 11. Place onions in bottom of crock pot.
- 22. Add the chicken pieces.
- 33. Add the zucchini & eggplant.
- 44. Stir all the other ingredients together.
- 55. Pour over the eggplant/zucchini layer.
- 66. Cook on low heat 7-9 hours or high heat for about 3-4 hours.
- 77. Serve over pasta or rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Skinless, Boneless Chicken Cacciatore
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 111.2 mg
- Sodium 1000.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 36.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: