Recipe by echo echo
Spicy, adapted from the Cooking Light Slow Cooker Cookbook.
Top Review by ellie_
Delicious and so easy! I misread some of the simple ingredient instructions by using the whole piece of pork (fat and all) and not draining the tomatoes. I think next time if I forget to drain the tomatoes 1 can will be plenty. What is different with this recipe compared with similar recipes is the addition of cloves and cinnamon which gives the meat a sweet and spicy taste which is a nice change. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast, trimmed of fat and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules