Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Cooks for 24 hours. Start the day before for busy days. Great for football parties.
- 2 -3 lbs pork butt
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- your favorite barbecue sauce
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Sprinkle roast with taco seasoning.
- Pour water over roast and cook for 24 hours on low.
- Shred pork using two forks.
- Add barbecue sauce to taste or serve on the side.
- Great on rolls or taco shells.
AB FAB!! This is SO easy and yet SO tasty - wow!! I followed the recipe exactly for melt in the mouth pork - I served mine with my own home-made BBQ sauce and with home-made tortillas for a spicy shredded pork wrap! This is a KEEPER for me - simple and easy and yet it delivers 100% on taste and soft melt-in-your-mouth shredded pork. Made for PAC Autumn 2008 - Merci! FT:-)