Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Cooks for 24 hours. Start the day before for busy days. Great for football parties.
Make and share this Crock Pot Shredded Pork recipe from Food.com.
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Sprinkle roast with taco seasoning.
- Pour water over roast and cook for 24 hours on low.
- Shred pork using two forks.
- Add barbecue sauce to taste or serve on the side.
- Great on rolls or taco shells.
AB FAB!! This is SO easy and yet SO tasty - wow!! I followed the recipe exactly for melt in the mouth pork - I served mine with my own home-made BBQ sauce and with home-made tortillas for a spicy shredded pork wrap! This is a KEEPER for me - simple and easy and yet it delivers 100% on taste and soft melt-in-your-mouth shredded pork. Made for PAC Autumn 2008 - Merci! FT:-)