1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Shredded Beef Burritos
8 hrs 20 mins
Terry Davis in Cedar City's Note:
If you like shredded beef burritos this is so easy to make, plus you don't have to watch it cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove as much fat as possible from roast.
- 2Place roast in crock pot and cover with remainder of ingredients except tortillas.
- 3Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 4With fork shred roast and stir well with other ingredients in crock pot.
- 5Drain meat mixture well and serve in flour tortillas with your favorite toppings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Shredded Beef Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.8
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 475.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 33.6 g