Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here is a hearty meal that can be made with leftover Crock pot Shredded Balsamic Chicken:
Make and share this Crock Pot Shredded Balsamic Chicken Fajita Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 59.16-88.74 ml cooked chicken (I use leftover crock pot shredded balsamic chicken)
- 236.59 ml golden rice
- 236.59 ml coarsely shredded cabbage
- 141.74-198.44 g chili beans, with sauce
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 black olives (sliced)
- 4.92-9.85 ml sour cream
- 709.77 ml cooked white rice
- 4.92 ml turmeric
- 14.79 ml butter
- 29.58 ml parsley flakes
- 59.14 ml milk
- Above fajita ingredients are per person.
- Place two tablespoons of chicken on one side of tortilla.
- Tightly roll.
- Pin open edge with two toothpicks.
- Deep fry until golden brown, approximately 2 -3 minutes.
- Place on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Golden Rice:
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and place in the microwave oven for 2 minutes.
- Layer 1 - 1/12 cups rice on bottom of serving dish.
- Spread cabbage over rice.
- Top with fajitas.
- Layer beans over fajitas, sprinkle on cheese, and top with olives.
- Place in microwave until cheese is melted, approximately three minutes.
- Top off the dish with sour cream.