1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Shredded Balsamic Chicken Fajita Dinner
Here is a hearty meal that can be made with leftover Crock pot Shredded Balsamic Chicken:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 -6 tablespoons cooked chicken (I use leftover crock pot shredded balsamic chicken)
- 1 cup golden rice
- 1 cup coarsely shredded cabbage
- 5 -7 ounces chili beans, with sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 black olives (sliced)
- 1 -2 teaspoon sour cream
- 1Above fajita ingredients are per person.
- 3Place two tablespoons of chicken on one side of tortilla.
- 4Tightly roll.
- 5Pin open edge with two toothpicks.
- 6Deep fry until golden brown, approximately 2 -3 minutes.
- 7Place on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- 8Golden Rice:
- 9Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and place in the microwave oven for 2 minutes.
- 10Layer 1 - 1/12 cups rice on bottom of serving dish.
- 11Spread cabbage over rice.
- 12Top with fajitas.
- 13Layer beans over fajitas, sprinkle on cheese, and top with olives.
- 14Place in microwave until cheese is melted, approximately three minutes.
- 15Top off the dish with sour cream.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Shredded Balsamic Chicken Fajita Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (1233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2378.0
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 126.3 mg
- Sodium 1466.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 407.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 72.8 g