Here is a hearty meal that can be made with leftover Crock pot Shredded Balsamic Chicken:
Make and share this Crock Pot Shredded Balsamic Chicken Fajita Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 -6 tablespoons cooked chicken (I use leftover crock pot shredded balsamic chicken)
- 1 cup golden rice
- 1 cup coarsely shredded cabbage
- 5 -7 ounces chili beans, with sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 black olives (sliced)
- 1 -2 teaspoon sour cream
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Above fajita ingredients are per person.
- Place two tablespoons of chicken on one side of tortilla.
- Tightly roll.
- Pin open edge with two toothpicks.
- Deep fry until golden brown, approximately 2 -3 minutes.
- Place on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Golden Rice:
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and place in the microwave oven for 2 minutes.
- Layer 1 - 1/12 cups rice on bottom of serving dish.
- Spread cabbage over rice.
- Top with fajitas.
- Layer beans over fajitas, sprinkle on cheese, and top with olives.
- Place in microwave until cheese is melted, approximately three minutes.
- Top off the dish with sour cream.