Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Quick and easy short ribs
Make and share this Crock Pot Short Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 4 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef short ribs
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- Place ribs in slow cooker.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over ribs.
- Slow cook on high for 6 hours.