3 hrs 15 mins
crock pot queen's Note:
A crock pot prepared version of the infamous layered ground beef dish with green beans and potatoes topped with cheddar cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- 2Scrub about 3 medium russet potatoes and cut into small chunks, leaving the skin on. (If you cut the spuds into too large a size pieces, they will take too long to cook since everything else is basically done). This made one layer on the bottom of my 5-quart crock pot.
- 3Season spuds with salt, pepper and garlic powder to your own taste.
- 4Brown 1 pound of ground beef with 1/2 chopped onion; drain fat. Put on top of spuds.
- 5Mix one can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup with 1 tsp beef concentrate flavor. Drain two 14 or 15 ounce can of cut green beans and put in slow cooker/crock pot.
- 6Cover and cook on high for 3 hours, stirring a couple of times. Turn to low and sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top of shepherd pie and cook for 30 minutes or so.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (477 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.1
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 107.4 mg
- Sodium 1216.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 34.9 g