Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- Place beef in bottom of crock pot.
- Top with bacon bits and onion.
- Combine the tomato sauce, water, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour half of the mixture over the ingredients in crock pot.
- Sprinkle rice over top.
- Add in the corn and green pepper.
- Pour remaining tomato mixture over top.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until rice is done.
This is a very simple recipe to make and it is absolutely delicious! I made it for a potluck dinner and the whole camping club loved it! I made enough for 12 servings,in a 2 quart crockpot(had to let it cook then add the rest of the sauce)