Recipe by ygeorge
I used a bamix to slice the potatoes; you can use a knife or a slicer to get nice scalloped potatoes. I like this recipe because it simple, easy to make and tase good.
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 5 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
- basil, to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 dash nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half of the potatoes in greased slow cooker/Crock Pot. Sprinkle with half of the flour, then sprinkle lightly with salt,pepper basil and rosemary Cover with half the flaked salmon; sprinkle with half the onion.
- Sprinkel with with half garlic.
- Sprinkel with half Sundried Tomatoes.
- Repeat layers. Combine soup and water and nutmeg pour over top of potato and salmon mixture. Cover and cook on Low for 7 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- In a 6 quart Chrome Smart-Pot.
- Programmable Slow Cooker this recipe takes 2.5 hours to complete.