6 hrs 20 mins
This is a great, easy recipe. I got it from a Relief Society Enrichment Night lesson, and have not found its equal anywhere. I have no idea where the sister who contributed the recipe got it, but it sure is great! If you add the ham, it can even be a main dish for lunch or brunch. And while no one can say it's diet food, it's comforting, filling, and a great time saver for big holiday meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer potatoes, onion, 1 teaspoons salt, and ham (if used) into crock pot.
- 2Make a roux with butter, flour, and 1 teaspoons salt.
- 3Slowly add milk, then cheese. Cook over low heat until thickened.
- 4Pour over potato/ham mixture in crock pot, and gently stir.
- 5Cover and cook on"Low" 6 to 7 hours or"High" 3 to 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes (With Optional Ham)
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.9
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 790.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.1 g