1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
6 hrs 10 mins
This is a great comfort food recipe that is so easy to make. Throw it in the crock pot and forget it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer half of the ham, potatoes, onions and cheese in crock pot.
- 2Repeat layers.
- 3Spread undiluted soup over the top.
- 4Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- 5Adjust amounts to fit the size of your crock pot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 480.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 17.6 g