Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a great comfort food recipe that is so easy to make. Throw it in the crock pot and forget it.
- 1 -2 cup cooked ham, cubed
- 8 -10 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- Layer half of the ham, potatoes, onions and cheese in crock pot.
- Repeat layers.
- Spread undiluted soup over the top.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Adjust amounts to fit the size of your crock pot.
This was really very delicious. Changes: I only used 5 potatoes, 1 onion, and cream of cheddar cheese soup. I cooked it on high for about 4 hours, and it came out awesome!
I had a whole bone in ham that I got for free and a potluck to go to. This was a huge hit. Thanks so much. I have a friend that is gluten free so I used progresso mushroom soup. I should have taken into account that the soup is thinner than the condensed soup. It was on the runny side for me but no one else cared. I think if I made it again gluten free, I will cook for a few hours with the lid off until it is more the consistency to my liking. Thanks!
Yummmmmmmm! My DBF gobbled this right up. So easy and cheap. Finally done with our leftover ham. We came back from a bike ride and dinner was ready in time for opening day. Give it s shot you won't regret it.