Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Very easy, creamy, people pleaser recipe. Sure beats turning the oven on when it is so hot in Arizona.
- 5 lbs potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can nacho cheese soup
- 1 large onion
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- Grease crock pot.
- Mix the soups together.
- Put half potatoes in bottom of crock pot next half the onion, half the soup mixture and a little salt and pepper.
- Repeat layers again.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours. Check when potatoes are done as crock pot temperatures differ.
Very good and easy with a little kick. I omitted the ham and used as a side dish Perfect for company meals with one less thing in the oven to worry about.