Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This combines three of my favorite items. Chicken, scalloped potatoes and green beans. Tastes heavenly!
- 1 (5 ounce) packagescalloped potatoes (or Au Gratin)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 10 ounces frozen green beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Put potatoes, seasoning and chicken in slow cooker.
- Pour water over everything.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Add green beans during the last hour or so, so they do not get too cooked.
I found the chicken to be very dry. It was easy to make and other than the chickent being dry it was good.
Didn't work out too well for me. I followed the directions but it burned and stuck to the bottom. I kept adding water to moisten it but it just never got off the ground. Thanks anyway.
Overall , I think this recipe is a keeper... I definitely will make it again, but with a couple of adjustments. The chicken was a bit dry ... as were the potatoes... I'm wondering if cutting down on the cook time will help? Also, the beans were nothing but MUSH ... so I'm thinking about adding them closer to the end of the cooking time... But! Like I said, I do believe this is a keeper because those are 3 of our favorite ingredients in this house too! :) Thanks for posting it!!