Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- 8 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 lb smoked sausage or 1 lb kielbasa, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed vegetable beef soup
- Place the potatoes, kielbasa OR sausage, mushroom soup and vegetable soup in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours .
This is a very easy reciepe to make. I made this for my husband and kids and they enjoyed it. This is a really good home cook meal all you need to add is biscuits. This recipe is great confort food :) I will making this again.
This was just ok. Maybe because I used Turkey Sausage. I gave it a 3 star because I thought was a little gressy, I still ate it but want might use correct sausage next time.
it was good mix reaction with the kids the oldest had seconds.. I thought it had good flavor and it was really easy