1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Sausage Pasta Stew
8 hrs 5 mins
This is a favorite of my family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb Italian sausage, casings removed
- 4 cups water
- 1 (26 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1In a nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain and place in a crockpot.
- 2Add water, spaghetti sauce, beans, carrots, red pepper and onion and mix.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- 4Stir in the pasta, peas, sugar, salt and pepper and mix.
- 5Cover and cook on high for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Sausage Pasta Stew
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 1576.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 18.4 g