6 hrs 25 mins
Krista Smith's Note:
I got this recipe from Woman's Day Slow Cooking magazine. I'm doing weight watchers (flex program) and this recipe was very high in points so I've made some modifications to bring the point count down.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add tomato sauce, basil and salt; mix well.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan and 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese.
- 5Spoon a quarter of the sausage mixture into a 3 1/2 to 5 quart slow cooker.
- 6Top with noodles 3-4, broken into pieces to fit.
- 7Top with half of the cheese mixture and 1/4 of the sausage mixture.
- 8Top with 3-4 noodles, remaining cheese mixture and a quarter of the sausage mixture.
- 9Top with remaining noodles and sausage mixture.
- 10Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- 11About 10 minutes before serving, sprinkle top of lasagna with remaining mozzarella.
- 12Cover; let stand about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 13Cut lasagna into pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Sausage Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.9
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 1098.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese
low-fat parmesan cheese
2% mozzarella cheese