Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Polish sausage, sliced,approximately
- 1 package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 7 1⁄2 ounces cans evaporated milk
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- garlic powder
- Grease crock pot.
- Combine sausage, potatoes, onions and seasonings in crock pot.
- Mix together soup and milk; pour over ingredients in crock pot.
- Stir together.
- Cook on low 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
You're a lifesaver Brenda! I gmaterry's review the other day. I had a potluck luncheon at work yesterday, and made this and took it along! Being extreemly low on funds this week, I was able to purchase everything for around five dollars! I followed your recipe excactly, except I added an 8 ounce pacage of shredded cheddar cheese for the last half hour of cooking. This is hearty and filling and everyone loved it! They must have, I came home with an empty crockpot! Thanks for posting this!
absolutely delicious! My family really loves this recipe even my pick grandchildren. Thanks for this idea.
This was so very delicious! I made it for a potluck at work and everyone just loved it! I managed to salvage 1 small bowl for by BH afterwards to bring home so that he could taste it and he also loved it! Good comfort food that will definitely stick to your ribs. I will be making this again. Thank you for sharing the recipe.