Top Review by yooper
You're a lifesaver Brenda! I gmaterry's review the other day. I had a potluck luncheon at work yesterday, and made this and took it along! Being extreemly low on funds this week, I was able to purchase everything for around five dollars! I followed your recipe excactly, except I added an 8 ounce pacage of shredded cheddar cheese for the last half hour of cooking. This is hearty and filling and everyone loved it! They must have, I came home with an empty crockpot! Thanks for posting this!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Polish sausage, sliced,approximately
- 1 package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 7 1⁄2 ounces cans evaporated milk
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- garlic powder