Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A good hearty soup that is more like a meal!
Make and share this Crock Pot Sauerkraut Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 lb kielbasa, in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (32 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 carrots, sliced 1/4 inch slices
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 -4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Combine first 12 ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on HIGH 5-6 hours.
- Skim off fat.
- Garnish with bacon.