Delicious, simple and little mess. This is from a church gathering of recipes.
Make and share this Crock Pot Sauerkraut Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 6 Polish sausage, cooked and sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained & well rinsed (2 cans if you really like sauerkraut)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Put all ingredients in crock-pot; cook on low for 10 hours.
- (You can start it on high for 3 hours to lesson cooking time.).